[802.3_NGAUTO] Ad hoc on Wednesday

It’s looking like we’ll have a really full ad hoc this Wednesday.  So far, I have the following presentation requests (not in any order)

Paul Langner, Aquantia – 802.3ch PCS + FEC Design

Saied Benyamin, Aquantia – EEE for 802.3ch

Gerrit den Besten, NXP – reflection on the insertion loss template in relation to 24AWG cabling for the longest cables

Mike Tu, Broadcom – Transcode, FEC & Interleaver Optimization

Jim Graba, Broadcom – RS & PCS for Asymmetrical Data Transmission

And, if we have time, she’s told me – Natalie Wienckowski, GM - OAM

Have a good holiday weekend if you’re in the US, and if you’re not, then try to enjoy not being bothered by us.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx