From: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2018 8:34 AM
To: stds-802-3-ngauto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Editor's proposed responses to D0p5 comments are posted

NGAUTO participants,

The proposed responses to all comments received are now available on our website at:  http://www.802.org/3/ch/comments/ sorted in multiple ways in pdfs.  There is also an Excel version available which you can sort to meet your own preferences.

Please review the 29 comments in the "EZ" bucket and let me know by lunch on Monday if you would like to have any removed.  We plan to approve these comments in bulk with a single motion without review in the meeting.  If you have questions on any of these or would like to discuss them, please ask to have them removed.  Most of these comments are to correct typos in the document.

If there are any proposed responses you have questions on or don't agree with, I urge you to send a message to the reflector so that we can work to build consensus on these items before our meeting starts.

Thanks to those who helped to create these responses.

See you all in Spokane soon!  Safe travels!

Natalie Wienckowski

General Motors

802.3ch Chief Editor