[802.3_NGAUTO] Call for presentations - adhoc Wednesday!

I have not yet received any requests for contributions on Wednesday.  Please email requested presentations for Wednesday’s 802.3ch ad hoc to Natalie and myself asap.

Additionally, as I am traveling and in meetings, please get contributions to me no later than 7pm pacific time, Tuesday.  I will not be able to make most of the meeting on Tuesday.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx