[802.3_NGAUTO] ToDo spreadsheet for 11/21/18 AdHoc (Wednesday )

Dear NGAUTO Participants,

I have added two new sheets to our tracking list.  The first includes the motions from Bangkok with indications where I need text provided.  Please review this and let me know if you are planning to provide this.  Remember, these are due Sunday, November 25, AOE.

The second sheet includes items we didn't complete last week or items I don't think will be complete in D1p0.  This will be updated once D1p0 is published. If you know of any other items that should be added, please let me know.

Here is the link to the latest ToDo list:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/todo/P802_3ch_Timeline_status_1118.xlsm

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski