[802.3_NGAUTO] adhoc minutes, updated todo list

Thank you all for a short, but productive ad hoc.  If you missed it, please see the minutes and the updated todo list which are now uploaded (you may have gotten an action item!)  Remember, with draft 1.0 it is all of our responsibility to review the draft, close on any remaining yellow text, provide numbers for any TBDs and fill in any empty parts or other holes.  Don’t just leave it to the action item holders and Natalie!

Our next ad hoc is December 5.  The adhoc information is, as usual, in the private area of the 802.3ch website.  See Steve if you need credentials.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx