[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch D1.0a received comments available

Happy New Year NGAUTO participants!

The comment window on our latest draft, P802.3ch D1.0a ended with the year.  The received comments, in pdf and Excel formats are available on our website:  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ch/comments/index.html.

If you submitted comments, please check this file to ensure that your comments are included.  I don't think I missed any submissions, but I would appreciate you double checking this.  You only need to look at one version of the file, as they all have the same contents sorted in different ways.

Please note, Steve has put in placeholders for the future versions of the comment files with proposed and final responses so you'll need to look at the end of the list for the comment files.

I expect to have proposed responses for the comments on January 8th.  You will receive an email when these are available.

Thanks to all who provided comments!

Natalie Wienckowski
P802.3ch Chief Editor