[802.3_NGAUTO] missing text in comment #115

Task force members,

My comment #115 is missing some text that got left out when I pasted into the comment tool.

This first line is missing from the comment text

“both the text of 149.3.2.2.14 and Note 1 indicate that figure 149-7 shows the implementation of the scrambler but the figure “

Happy New Year and see you in Long Beach.

Regards,

Brett

The complete comment ( without remedy) is as follows:

“both the text of 149.3.2.2.14 and Note 1 indicate that figure 149-7 shows the implementation of the scrambler but the figure does not actually show the scrambler implementation leaving it subject to interpretation. Further despite the title indicating 'PSC scramblers' the diagram shows functions outside of the scrambler including gray mapping, precoder, PAM2 mapping and PAM4 mapping. The mapping for PAM2 is incorrect, refer to 149.3.4 which is consistent with other BASE-T devices.

An additional issue is that the text and equations of 149.3.2.2.14 duplicate existing text and equations in 149.3.4.

Finally, the data scrambler description should appear after the RS-FEC section.”