From: Steven B. Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:48 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch Task Force Review, Call for Presentations and Work Plan for January 2019 interim

Colleagues,

P802.3ch will meet Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning, January 14, 15 and 16, 2019 at the Hilton Long Beach in Long Beach, CA, USA. If you have not registered or made hotel reservations, please go to http://ieee802.org/3/interims/jan19/index.html and do so.

We will be resolving comments on Draft 1.0. Review and comment is now the primary way that material is added to our draft. If there is missing or incomplete material, please provide suitable text, tables, and/or figures. If you have not yet provided comments, the deadline is December 31, 2018 AOE (Anywhere on Earth). Please be prompt (early comments are always welcome!) to give our Chief Editor time to import the comments and create proposed responses. If your comments include large amounts of replacement text, changed to state diagrams or figures, please provide the material as an attached presentation along with your comments by the 31 December deadline. Please review the minutes of the November meeting for action items and the To-Do spreadsheets on the webpage which are updated after ad hoc calls.

Stand-alone presentations (presentation not associated with a comment) should speak to topics that still have substantial consensus-building remaining. These topics are typically being addressed on our ad hoc calls.

Please send me requests for presentation time by Wednesday, January 2, with the following information:

Name of presenter

Title of presentation

Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and

answers)

Brief description of topic

Please read the Procedure for Presenters http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ch/public/presentproc.html and make sure you are following the rules. I have relaxed the deadlines as we're doing better at meeting deadlines and the end-of-year holidays complicate our schedule.

The PDF of the presentation is due on Wednesday, January 9, 2019. For those of you who have been presenting on our ad hoc calls, you'll need to make a presentation request. We will want anything presented on ad hoc calls presented to the TF and assume that many presentations will be updated. Consensus presentations are very welcome!

Please proofread carefully to avoid presentation thrash.

I look forward to seeing you all in Long Beach!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group  http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR