[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch January Website Updated

Colleagues,

The website has been updated with presentations received to date, including
those in support of comments.

I look forward to seeing you next week in (possibly rainy) Long Beach. Those
of us looking for sun and warm weather (me, for example) may be
disappointed. But our colleagues who live in California are always happy to
see rain (or so I'm told!)

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR