From: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI [mailto:nwienckowski@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:34 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGAUTO] Sign up for to do list topics

Dear NGAUTO participants,

On January 30th we reviewed the to do list at our ad hoc.  Participants were requested to send emails to sign up for topics.  I have not received any emails from volunteers. We need to make sure all of these topics are covered during our meetings at the March Plenary to stay on schedule.

Please review this list and consider signing up for one or more topics, especially those that don't yet have a volunteer. Please  share which topics you have selected to work on.  This will ensure all topics are covered and that we don't have people duplicating work where it's not needed.

Below is a link to the latest to do list.

Thanks for your support of P802.3ch!

Natalie Wienckowski

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.