[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch April meeting registration reminder

Dear NGAUTO participants,

If you plan to attend the ch Interim meeting on April 16 & 17 in Warren, MI (Detroit area), please let me know.  I need to ensure that I have reserved a large enough room to hold everyone.  Registration closes on April 5th, but I would appreciate your early registration.

This meeting will be used to review the comments provided on P802.3ch D1.2, due on April 7th, and presentations related to these comments and open items, resulting in the creation of D1.3.  We expect to request to go to WG ballot at the May meeting and this April Interim will be instrumental in achieving that goal.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski, General Motors

P802.3ch Chief Editor
April Interim Meeting Host