[802.3_NGAUTO] Received comments on P802.3 D1.2 available on web

Dear NGAUTO participants,

The comment period for P802.3 D1.2 ended earlier today.  The received comments are available here.  A total of 85 comments were received.

Please check the comment file to ensure I have included your comments.  If you sent a comment file that has not been included, please let me know the date you sent the file so that I can find it and add your comments.

Proposed responses will be available no later than Friday, April 12; however, I hope to complete these by Wednesday so that everyone has time to review these prior to our meeting on April 16 & 17.

Thanks to everyone who provided comments!

Natalie Wienckowski, General Motors

P802.3ch Chief Editor