From: Steven B. Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:04 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGAUTO] Deadline for P802.3ch D2.0 initial WG ballot reminder

Colleagues,

Our initial working group ballot with end soon! If you have not yet returned your ballot, comments (if any,) and supporting presentations If any,) please remember that all of the above must be received by the deadline. Here's the announcement email link: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ch/email/msg00444.html Make sure you follow the instructions on how to cast your ballot.

Open date: Friday 24th May 2019

Close date: Saturday 22nd June 2019 23:59 AOE

Here is an AOE clock:  https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aoe

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR