[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch D2.0 comment files available

Dear NGAUTO participants,

Mr. David Law sent out an email earlier today with the results of our ballot.  It can be found here:   http://www.ieee802.org/3/email_dialog/msg00929.html.

We received 284 comments.  These are available on our website:  http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ch/comments/index.html.  Multiple people have checked the ballots and comments received; however, we're all human.  If you submitted comments, especially multiple files or updated versions, please review the submitted comments and make sure your (correct) comments are there.  Please let us know if you find an issue.

These comments will be reviewed at the upcoming July Plenary.  Proposed responses for these comments are expected to be available by July 10th.  You will receive an email through this reflector when they are available.

We are working to associate the presentations received with the comments with the comment numbers.  These are expected to be available by the end of today on the ch July meeting website.  If you would like to present your presentation at an upcoming Ad Hoc, June 26 or July 10, please let George know so that he can put you on the agenda.

Thanks for reviewing the document and helping to improve it by providing your comments!

Natalie Wienckowski
P802.3ch Chief Editor