From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 10:42 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_NGAUTO] Reminder - presentation requests for 802.3ch Multigig Auto PHY ad hoc Wednesday Aug 7

Just a friendly reminder, we have an ad hoc meeting coming up on Wednesday.  If you are planning to present, please send Natalie and me your presentation title and time request.  I will be traveling, and Natalie is not in Pacific time, so we would appreciate getting these by mid-day (US EASTERN time) on Tuesday.  Monday is, of course, preferable.
-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.