[802.3_NGAUTO] late comments on P802.3ch D3.0 posted

Dear NGAUTO participants,

We have received two late comments on our draft.  These have been posted on our website.

It is expected that proposed responses will be available for these comments, along with those for the previous 91 comments received, on January 6, 2020 and no later than January 8, 2020.

As we have done for late comments on WG ballots, there will be a Motion to include these late comments at the start of comment resolution during our meeting in Geneva.  Please review these comments, and all comments received, along with the proposed responses, when available, prior to our meeting which will start on January 21st per the meeting schedule.

Happy New Year!

Natalie Wienckowski

P802.3ch Chief Editor