[802.3_NGAUTO] Pull comment #34 from EZ bucket and Withdrawn comments

Dear NGAUTO Participants,

I am pulling comment i-34 from the EZ bucket.  I accidentally copied the resolution for comment #35 into this response even though the comments is marked as "PROPOSED ACCEPT" and there should not be any additional notes for the Comment.

FYI - I received emails requesting comments be withdrawn.

George Zimmerman has requested that Comment i-54 be Withdrawn.

Brett Mcclellan has requested that Comments i-81 and i-82 be Withdrawn.

Thanks,

Natalie