[802.3EEESG] reminder: call for presentations

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder that if you're planning to present, I need your
presentation material by January 8, 2007 (see original call below).

The first meeting of the Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group will be
held during the IEEE 802.3 interim (week of January 15) in Monterey, CA
at the Hilton Garden Inn.  The meeting announcement can be found here:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/index.html.   As the link
states, more information will be coming soon.  We are scheduled to meet
on January 15 and 16.  Please note that January 15, 2007 is a holiday in
the U.S.

Anyone wishing to present, please submit your request per the guidelines
that may be found at the Procedure for Presenters web page:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/hssg/public/presentproc.html.

Presentation topics should be related to reducing energy consumption
during periods of low link utilization, with the 5 criteria in mind.

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by Monday, January 8.
To assist in meeting planning earlier requests and submissions are
appreciated.

I look forward to seeing you in Monterey.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett