[802.3EEESG] EEESG call for presentations

Dear colleagues,

The next Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group meeting will be held during the IEEE 802.3 plenary (week of March 11-16) in Orland, FL at the Caribe Royale (All-Suites Resort & Convention Center).  The session information can be found here:  http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/42/index.php.  We are scheduled to meet all day March 13 and 14 and in the morning of the 15th.

I suggest you make hotel reservations soon if you want to stay in the conference hotel since rooms usually go quickly.

Anyone wishing to present, please submit your request per the guidelines that may be found at the Procedure for Presenters web page: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/eee_study/public/presentproc.html

Presentation topics should focus on reducing energy consumption during periods of low link utilization, with the 5 criteria in mind.

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by Wednesday, March 7.  To assist in meeting planning earlier requests and submissions are appreciated.

I look forward to seeing you in Orlando.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group