[802.3EEESG] reminder to send in requests for presentation time

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder to please send in your requests for presentation time.

Anyone wishing to present, please submit your request per the guidelines that may be found at the Procedure for Presenters web page:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/eee_study/public/presentproc.html

Presentation topics should focus on reducing energy consumption during periods of low link utilization, with the 5 criteria in mind.

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by Wednesday, March 7.  To assist in meeting planning earlier requests and submissions are appreciated.

I look forward to seeing you in Orlando.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group