[802.3EEESG] Removal of slides with prices

Folks,

One of the presentations posted for the study group this week included
pricing for a commodity switch.  I missed this during review of the
presentations for posting and a 802.3 working group member brought it to
my attention during the opening plenary.  I have since asked the author
to remove the reference from the slides and our webmaster has removed
the link to the slides.  It will be restored when we have a version that
does not include pricing.

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group