[802.3EEESG] straw polls and motions for Wednesday and Thusday

Folks,

I strongly encourage you to work on straw polls and motions for
objectives you are considering to bring forward to the study group.  I
will recap the straw polls from the interim meeting to show where we
have consensus.  I will poll the group based on what I think looks like
objectives in the material presented earlier today, but this may or may
not be what you have in mind.  Please let me know if you're going to
poll the group or bring in motions so don't duplicate efforts.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group