[802.3EEESG] May interim question

Folks,

I have been asked if we would consider meeting three mornings for a
half-day rather than meet for a full day and a half-day.  My personal
feeling is that we would lose continuity of the meeting by doing this.
On the other hand, if it enables more people to be able to attend our
meeting, I would say the benefit outweighs the inconvenience.  So, what
I would like to know is if you are going to Geneva AND planning to
attend the EEESG:

1.  Would changing the schedule to meet Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
in the mornings only

    A. Cause me not to attend EEESG

    B. Enable me to attend, therefore I would attend

    C.  Makes no difference to me.

Please let me know no later than Thursday, March 29th.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group