[802.3EEESG] April interim meeting reminder and call for presentations

Folks,

I am sending another reminder and call for presentations.   We will meet
on Tuesday, April 17th and Wednesday, April 18th.

Anyone wishing to present, please submit your request per the guidelines
that may be found at the Procedure for Presenters web page:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/eee_study/public/presentproc.html

Presentation topics should focus on reducing energy consumption during
periods of low link utilization, with the 5 criteria in mind.  The main
reason we're having this interim meeting to make progress towards
completing the PAR and 5 criteria documents.

So far, I have received one request for presentation time.

We need more information regarding EEE for 10/100/1000BASE-T.  I also
recommend looking at Bruce Nordman's Open Questions document at
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/eee_study/public/mar07/nordman3_01_0307.pdf
as a source for areas where we need contributions.

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by *Wednesday, April
11*.  To assist in meeting planning earlier requests and submissions are
appreciated.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group