[802.3EEESG] April interim - call for presentations and meeting reminder

Folks,

Please remember that we will meet on Tuesday, April 17th and Wednesday,
April 18th in Ottawa.

Anyone wishing to present, please submit your request per the guidelines
that may be found at the Procedure for Presenters web page:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/eee_study/public/presentproc.html

Presentation topics should focus on reducing energy consumption during
periods of low link utilization, with the 5 criteria in mind.  Whatever
time is not used for presentations will be used to make progress towards
completing the PAR and 5 criteria documents, using the straw man
proposal in barrass_01_0107.pdf as a starting point.

We need more information regarding EEE for 10/100/1000BASE-T.  I also
recommend looking at Bruce Nordman's Open Questions document at
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/eee_study/public/mar07/nordman3_01_0307.pdf
as a source for areas where we need contributions.

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by Wednesday, April
11.   Earlier requests and submissions are appreciated.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group