[802.3EEESG] April interim meetinf info

Folks,

The EEESG will meet in the Laurentian room, located one floor above the
lobby.

Meetings will start at 9am.

Breakfast will be in the area outside of Ballroom C, and will run from
8am to 9am.

Registration will open at 8am, and is also in the area outside of
Ballroom C.

We'll work out the meeting schedule in the meeting as many folks will be
going between the EEESG and the HSSG meetings.  Be aware that Nortel is
hosting a reception on Wednesday night from 6:30 PM  to 8:00 PM, so our
meeting will adjourn no later than 6 PM on Wednesday.

Regards,

Mike