Re: [802.3EEESG] May Interim meeting material is on the web

Fellow EEESG members - please keep an eye on the agenda as it will
likely change a few more times to accommodate people who need to work in
other meetings as well as ours.  Additionally, I managed to leave one
person off  by mistake, so that correction and a reshuffle of the
schedule will be coming this afternoon.

Regards,

Mike