Re: [802.3EEESG] May Interim meeting material is on the web

Folks,

A couple of the presentations have updated and thus uploaded on the
website.  Also note that we will be meeting in the Montbrilliant
building in room M2.  For those of you who will be running between EEE
and HSSG, plan on 5-10 minutes each way.  If enough of you are
interested in working during the CERN tour on Wednesday, you can work
together on the remaining criteria, objectives, and/or motions.  This is
contingent on our progress tomorrow and Wednesday morning.  It is
possible that our meeting could adjourn at noon on Wednesday if we get
our work done.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Regards,

Mike