[802.3EEESG] study group update

Folks,

We will have updates on the web in a few days but I thought you would be
interested to know that we adopted the remaining criteria and will
submit the PAR for July.  I appreciate the many long hours and patience
of those who worked so hard to make this happen.  We'll still have a lot
of work for the July plenary session. In addition to bringing the PAR to
the working group, we need to present a tutorial.  Please keep an eye on
the web site and reflector.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group