[802.3EEESG] Reminder: July plenary - call for presentations

Folks,

Our next EEESG meeting will be here before you know it.  Meeting information can be found here: http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/44/files/update5.pdf

We will meet all day Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning (July 17 - 19).  The opening 802.3 working group meeting will begin at 1:00 pm on Monday, July 16, and the closing 802.3 working group meeting will be 1:00 pm on Thursday, July 19.

The goals for this meeting are to finalize the objectives and modify the PAR and 5 Criteria documentation as needed in response to comments from the EC.  We need additional material to support the PAR and 5 Criteria, so presentations should be focused on these areas.  Note that the PAR, 5 Criteria documentation and modified objectives are available on the web site public page:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/eee_study/index.html

Please submit your presentation request per the guidelines at the Procedure for Presenters web page:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/eee_study/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by Wednesday, July 11.  Presentations should be mailed to me at mjbennett@ieee.org.   As always, early requests and / or submissions are appreciated.  As a reminder, please make sure that all requests for presentations or submissions of presentation material contain restrictive notices as they will be rejected.

Best regards,

Mike
--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group