[802.3EEESG] Reminder - Call for presentations at the July plenary meeting

Folks,

This is just a reminder regarding the meeting nest week.  Remember, the
goals for this meeting are to finalize the objectives and modify the PAR
and 5 Criteria documentation as needed in response to comments from the
EC.  We need additional material to support the PAR and 5 Criteria, so
presentations should be focused on these areas.
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/eee_study/public/presentproc.html>

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by *Wednesday, July
11*.  Presentations should be mailed to me at mjbennett@ieee.org
<mailto:mjbennett@ieee.org>.   As always, early requests and / or
submissions are appreciated.  As a reminder, please make sure that all
requests for presentations or submissions of presentation material
contain restrictive notices as they will be rejected.

Best regards,

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Energy Efficient Ethernet Study Group