[802.3EEESG] Call for presentations - submissions are due Wednesday, January 16th

Folks,

The next meeting of the 802.3az task force will be held during the week
of January 21 at the Marriott Waterfront hotel in Portland, Oregon.
Watch http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html for meeting and
registration information.   We are scheduled to meet Tuesday and
Wednesday between 9 AM and approximately 5 PM.  Presentations should be
focused on proposals as we work towards developing a baseline.  I would
like to see the analysis for suggested transition times, in addition to
the energy savings included in the appropriate proposals.

Presenters may submit your request per the guidelines at the Procedure
for Presenters web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by Wednesday, January
16th.  Presentations should be mailed to me at mjbennett@ieee.org.
Please remember that any requests for time or submissions of
presentation material containing restrictive notices will be rejected.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force