[802.3AZ] The next 802.3az TF meeting is at the IEEE 802 March 2008 Plenary in Orlando, Florida

Folks,

The IEEE P802.3az Task Force will meet at the March IEEE 802 2008
Plenary Meeting during the week of March 16th.  Meeting details may be
found at http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/47/index.php.
Please make your reservations as soon as possible.  Pre-registration
closes at 6 PM PT, Friday, February 29.  Remember, if you pre-register,
you save $100 on the registration fee.

The Task Force will be meeting all day Tuesday and Wednesday, and
Thursday morning until noon.  We will continue to work towards
developing a baseline at this meeting.

Presenters may submit your request per the guidelines at the Procedure
for Presenters web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by *Wednesday, March
12th*.  Presentations should be mailed to me at mjbennett@ieee.org.
Please remember that any requests for time or submissions of
presentation material containing restrictive notices will be rejected.

Also note that the minutes from the January Interim meeting are now online.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force