[802.3AZ] Call for presentations and meeting reminder

Folks,

The next 802.3az Task Force meeting will be at the March IEEE 802 2008
Plenary Meeting during the week of March 16th.  Meeting details may be
found at http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/47/index.php.
Please make your reservations as soon as possible.  Pre-registration
closes at 6 PM PT, Friday, February 29.   The Task Force will be meeting
all day Tuesday and Wednesday, and Thursday morning until noon.  We will
continue to work towards developing a baseline at this meeting, and we
will also have a joint meeting with 802.1 Data Center Bridging folks to
discuss how our work may impact them and vice-versa.  Presenters may
submit your request per the guidelines at the Procedure for Presenters
web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by *Wednesday, March
12th*.  Presentations should be mailed to me at mjbennett@ieee.org.
Please remember that submissions of presentation material containing
restrictive notices will be rejected.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force