[802.3AZ] Another friendly reminder - Presentations for the May Interim meeting are due on May 7, 2008

Folks

This is yet another reminder that the next meeting of the 802.3az task
force will be located at the Hilton Munich City Downtown during the week
of May 12th, 2008.  We will meet Tuesday, May 13th through Thursday, May
15th from 9AM to 5PM.  The due date for presentations is *Wednesday, May
7th*.  Please focus your presentations on proposals to meet our objectives

We still need to select proposals to meet the following objectives:

10BASE-T reduced amplitude
10GBASE-T
10GBASE-KR\KX4

In addition to that, we need a mechanism to provide control of the EEE
PHYs by upper layers.

As I mentioned before, we need editors.  A couple of people have
expressed interest in editing, but we will need several editors.  Please
contact me if you are interesting in being an editor.

Anyone needing a visa invitation letter to attend the May interim
meeting should contact Dave Dwelley at Linear Technology
(ddwelley@linear.com).

Best regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force