[802.3AZ] Interim meeting reminder - presentations due next week

Folks,

The next meeting of the 802.3az task force will convene during the week
of May 12th, 2008.  That's just two weeks away!  We will meet Tuesday,
May 13th through Thursday, May 15th from 9AM to 5PM at the Hilton Munich
City Downtown.

We still need to select proposals to meet the following objectives:

10BASE-T reduced amplitude
10GBASE-T
10GBASE-KR\KX4

Additionally, we need to define a mechanism to provide control of the
EEE PHYs by upper layers and to agree on the parameters to be exchanged
in auto-negotiation, at least for proposals that have been adopted.

I really can not say this too often: *we need editors*.  A couple of
people have expressed interest in editing, but we will need several
editors.  Please contact me if you are interesting in being an editor.

Presenters may submit your request per the guidelines at the Procedure
for Presenters web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by *Wednesday, May
7th* (in nine days).  Please focus your presentations on proposals to
meet our objectives .  Presentations should be mailed to me at
mjbennett@ieee.org.   Please remember that any requests for time or
submissions of  presentation material containing restrictive notices
will be rejected.

Best regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force