[802.3AZ] Reminder - presentations at the July plenary are due July 9th

Folks,

This is a reminder that our next meeting will be held during the week of July 13, 2008 at the Denver Convention Center. See http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/sessions/50/index.php for meeting registration information. We have adopted proposals for our baseline with the exception of backplane PHYs. I have been directed by the task force to request adding an objective for 1000BASE-KX. I expect presentation submissions to address these PHYs, develop existing proposals, or fill in any holes we have in our body of work do date. Our editors are working on the editor's draft so we should be able to review that well in advance of the meeting. Depending on their progress, we may have to review the clauses as individual documents rather than as a combined set.

Please be aware that we will be required to sign-in using the IMAT attendance application at this meeting. You MUST have an IEEE web account to sign in. You can create a new account or retrieve your log-in credentials at: http://www.ieee.org/web/aboutus/help/task/my_account/web_account.html?WT.mc_id=hpwd_webaccount.

Presenters may submit your request per the guidelines at the Procedure for Presenters web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by *Wednesday, July 9th*. Please focus your presentations on proposals to meet our objectives. Presentations should be mailed to me at mjbennett@xxxxxxxxx Please remember that any requests for time or submissions of presentation material containing restrictive notices will be rejected.

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force