[802.3AZ] EEE 1000BASE-T Timing Parameters

The attached document presents values for the timing parameters presented in healey_02_0508 that we believe yield a flexible, robust, energy-efficient solution. We welcome any comments or suggestions.

We will plan to submit a final version of this document on Friday for presentation at next week's meeting in Denver. We hope to incorporate any comments and would be happy to add the names of those who are in support of this presentation.

Best Regards,

Mike Grimwood
Broadcom