[802.3AZ] Interim meeting reminder

Folks,

The meeting and hotel registration information for the Interim meeting is available at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/seoul_1_0908.html. For those of you who are planning to attend the Interim meeting, I recommend making your hotel reservations soon. The meeting registration fee is $300 US until 6PM KST August 31, and $400 US afterwards. There will be a joint meeting with 802.1 on Monday, September 15th. We are scheduled to meet Tuesday, September 16th though Thursday, September 18th between 8:30 AM and 5 PM each day.
Draft 0.9 is nearly ready for review.  I will send out the details on this later this evening.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force