[802.3AZ] Regarding comments

Folks,

In the announcement yesterday, I forgot to include the acceptable comment types, so here they are:

E    = Editorial
ER = Editorial Required (an Editorial comment that the commenter feels very strongly about)
T   = Technical
TR = Technical Required (a Technical comment that the commenter feels very strongly about)

There will be a presentation on the comment process at the meeting in September. I'm sure the first time through this we will encounter a few snags, but we need to get started.

Best regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force