[802.3AZ] ASCII comment form (for those who do not use Windows)

Folks,

I have been told comment tool only works on Windows operating systems. For those who do not use Windows, please use the ASCII form below to submit comments. This form allows the editor to properly record and track all submissions. Make as many copies of the template as necessary and submit your comments as an ASCII text file or as part of your e-mail. Note that the ASCII method involves a manual transcription. Please check the comment file when it is available to ensure your comment was transcribed accurately.

Send your comment files as attachments to:
SKasturia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mjbennett@xxxxxxxx

and paste the following into the subject line:  802.3az/D1.0 Comments

Please keep in mind that our ability to process comments received after Sunday, 26 October 2008, 11:59 PM AOE is extremely limited.

Best regards,

Mike

------CUT AND PASTE TEXT BELOW THIS LINE ONLY PLEASE--------

CommentID: (Leave Blank)