[802.3AZ] Second Reminder - please submit comments on IEEE 802.3az Draft 1.0 no later than October 26, 2008

Dear Colleagues,

The comment submission deadline for Draft 1.0 is six days away. Please do not wait till the last minute to submit your comments. If you plan to address a particular comment in a presentation, please include this in the Suggested Remedy field of your comment.

If you plan to submit a presentation, please submit your request per the guidelines at the Procedure for Presenters web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by *Wednesday, November 5th*. Please focus your presentations on proposals to fill in holes and / or TBDs. Presentations should be mailed to me at mjbennett@xxxxxxxxx Please remember that any requests for time or submissions of presentation material containing restrictive notices will be rejected.

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force