[802.3AZ] Draft 1.0 comments and proposed comment responses are now available through our public November plenary web page

Dear colleagues,

Once again I would like to thank the editorial team for their the hard work in getting the comments processed and suggested responses done on time. I would also like to thank Sanjay and Bruce for getting the comments together, posted on the web and the notice sent in my absence. The comments on Draft 1.0 and proposed responses are now available at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/nov08/index.html

If you plan to submit a presentation, please submit your request per the guidelines at the Procedure for Presenters web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by 11:59PM AOE today, Wednesday, November 5th . Please focus your presentations on proposals to fill in holes and / or TBDs. Presentations should be mailed to me at mjbennett@xxxxxxxxx Please remember that any requests for time or submissions of presentation material containing restrictive notices will be rejected. I look forward to seeing you in Dallas.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force