[802.3AZ] Wake shrinkage Ad Hoc call Monday 23th Febuary at 5:00PM CET; 4:00PM GMT; 11:00 AM EST; 8:00AM PST

All,

At the IEEE P802.3az Energy-efficient Ethernet meeting in January I
presented an analysis of wake time shrinkage that can occur in a system
operating with Energy-efficient Ethernet [
http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/jan09/law_1_0109_V3_0.pdf ]. Based on
this the "Wake time shrinkage" Ad Hoc was chartered with the objectives:

[1] Calculate the minimum PHY TX Wake Time shrinkage for each PHY
[2] Calculate the minimum PHY RX Wake Time shrinkage for each PHY
[3] Calculate the minimum, if any, Assert Low Power Idle times for each
PHY
[4] Decide the minimum, if any, Wake Time that is specified for the RX
System

I am therefore calling the fist meeting of this Ad Hoc as detailed below.
I have scheduled the call for 90 minutes. If you have any material you
would like to present, please send it to me by 9:00AM PST Thursday 19th
February so I can update the agenda and distribute it.

If you do intend to join the call please ensure that you review the
IEEE-SA PatCom slides [
http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf ] prior to the start
of the conference call. At the start of call I will ask that everybody
confirms that they have read this material - if anybody hasn't we will
pause the call until they confirm that they have done so.

Best regards,
  David Law

Proposed Agenda
---------------

[1] Patent policy
[2] Review calculations for each PHY of the parameters above
[3] Discuss next meeting / call of adhoc

Meeting information
-------------------

CALL DATE:            23-FEB-2009  (Monday)
CALL TIME:            5:00PM CET; 4:00PM GMT; 11:00 AM EST; 8:00AM PST
DURATION:             90 Minutes
MUTE CONTROL:         Press *6 mute/unmute line

LEADER:               Mr David Law
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 26196

For security reasons, both the passcode and the leader's name may be
required to join your call.

DIAL-IN NUMBERS:

UK       0800-279-9054
USA      877-951-7320