[802.3AZ] Layer 2 Ad-Hoc Meeting on Thursday April 16th

Colleagues,

At the IEEE P802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet meeting in March, it was agreed that the "Layer 2" Ad Hoc will convene to continue progressing the Layer 2 and LLDP work.

The next meeting of the Ad Hoc will be a telecon call on Thursday the 16th of April at 11.30AM PST. Dial in details are provided at the end of this email. Below is a proposed agenda for the call:

Proposed Agenda
---------------
- Review the patent policy
- Review changed / new portions of the L2 related sections in D1.3
- Discussion on L2 / management section support for LLDP and alignment with P802.3bc
- Consider and review any new proposals or submissions
- Make a list of big ticket items for L2 / LLDP
- Discuss next meeting / steps of the Ad Hoc

If you have any contributions you would like to present, please send it to me by 11:59PAOE Wednesday 15th April so I can update the agenda and distribute it prior to our call.

If you do intend to join the call, I would request that you send me an email confirming so that I can ensure the telcon facility is sufficient to accommodate the number of callers. Also, if you intend to join, please ensure that you review the IEEE-SA PatCom slides [
http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf ] prior to the start
of the conference call. At the start of call I will ask that everybody
confirms that they have read this material - if anybody hasn't we will
pause the call until they confirm that they have done so.

Dial-in Details
---------------

Wael Diab has invited you to a MeetingPlace e-Conference

Date/Time: APR 16, 2009 at 11:30 AM America/Los_Angeles

Length: 90

Frequency: 1

Meeting ID: 802329

Meeting Password:

Phone Number(s): 949-926-5900

Toll Free (US Only): + 1 877-827-6232

TO ATTEND THE WEB CONFERENCE AND THEN JOIN WITH AUDIO:1. Go to:

http://meet.broadcom.com/a/d5b2590f9e75088b89e990cf1d1ce5bc

2. Sign in as a Guest or with your Cisco MeetingPlace User ID, and click on Attend Meeting.

- Accept any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting Room to initialize.

TEST YOUR BROWSER BEFORE YOU ATTEND YOUR FIRST WEB CONFERENCE

Visit http://meet.broadcom.com/test/ to test your web browser for compatibility with the web conference.

For more information about Cisco MeetingPlace including Meeting Tips and FAQ's, please visit the User Help at http://meet.broadcom.com/mpweb/html/help/000/pophelp.html

Best regards,
Wael