[802.3AZ] Comment responses and unapproved meeting minutes have been posted

Dear colleagues,

The responses to comments against draft 2.0 have been posted. Please review them. If you submitted comments and were unable to attend the meeting during comment resolution, please send an email to Sanjay and copy me stating whether or not you are satisfied with the response so we can close the comments. The unapproved meeting minutes have also been posted.

The schedule for D2.1 is as follows:

D2.1 Editing begins                 9/25/2009
WG Recirc D2.1 Opens                10/18/2009
WG Recirc D2.1 Closes               11/2/2009
Proposed reponses posted            11/13/2009
November Plenary meeting begins     11/16/2009

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force