[802.3AZ] [Fwd: [STDS-802-3] Letter from the US Environmental Protection Agency]

Folks,

I'm forwarding David's message. It was sent to the 802.3 reflector, but there may be some of you who have not subscribed and may be interested.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force

I've received the attached letter from the US Environmental Protection
Agency relating to the development of an Energy Star specification for
Small Network Equipment. I will include this under the liaison letters
item at the IEEE 802.3 November Plenary however due to the comment
deadline stated in the referenced framework document I'm circulating it to
the IEEE 802.3 reflector at this point.

Best regards,
  David Law
  IEEE 802.3 Working Group Chair