[802.3AZ] remaining work for P802.3az tomorrow

Folks,

We've made a lot of progress in the last two days.  A lot happened in the maintenance meeting today and as a result we have a decision to make.  Please see the attached maintenance request and the motion below.  There was discussion about how to proceed with the request, however there were only nine people in the room and the potential impact of including maintenance request 1216 in Draft 2.4 of P802.3 is noteworthy.  I suggest that you make an effort to attend the task force meeting to provide your input on this matter.  We begin at 9AM.

Best regards,

Mike

Motion: Refer the request to IEEE P802.3az Task Force along with the results of the straw poll for consideration.

M: Howard (Frazier)  S: Matt Landry

Y: 13

N:  0