[802.3AZ] Presentations for next meeting

Dear Colleagues,

Our next meeting less than two weeks away. If you need to submit a presentation, please keep in mind it should be related to a specific comment or comments.

Presenters may submit your request per the guidelines at the Procedure
for Presenters web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/az/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests and materials are due to me by *Friday,
July 9th*.  Presentations should be mailed to me at
mjbennett@xxxxxxxxx   Please remember that any requests for time or
submissions of  presentation material containing restrictive notices
will be rejected.

Best regards,

Mike
--
Michael J. Bennett Chair, IEEE P802.3az, Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force Tel. +1 510 486 7913