[802.3AZ] August interim meeting announcement

Folks,

In order to facilitate meeting our September deadline, there will be a one-day
interim meeting on Thursday, August 12th to be held at and hosted by
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

For logistical planning purposes, you are requested to send me the
following information no later than Tuesday, August 10th:

First name:
Last name:
e-mail:

Once I have entered your information in our site access system, you should
receive a parking permit via e-mail. There will be food and beverages available
for purchase near the meeting room. Parking is extremely limited, so I recommend
carpooling and arriving early.

Attendance without prior registration would be subject to logistical constraints
and will not allow me to generate a parking permit for you.

Regards,

Mike

~~~
Michael J. Bennett
Chair, IEEE P802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force
Phone: +1 510.486.7913
Email: mjbennett@xxxxxxxx